Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Legend of Batman

As the summer begins in earnest and the blockbuster movies start kicking in I find my thoughts turning to Batman. Of course it's not very hard to get me thinking about Batman, since he's been one of those pop-culture mainstays/father figures I grew up with. I had been thinking about how much I was just tooting my own horn talking about how great video-games are and how much potential they have. So I decided to try and make a Batman Videogame.
Unfortunately, one man cannot make a videogame alone, especially if he has no knowledge of programming, limited time and funds, and a chronically short attention span. 
I have already done a little concept work and have a friend working on a side-scroller engine, but any help/encouragement would be greatly appreciated. 
I hope to post some of the concept work within the week, but any word in the interim is welcome.

No comments: